Feedback & Review
Because Powernoodle is anonymous, people are more likely to offer their “true” thoughts and impressions of a project, program or activity —participants are less likely to pull punches or to show bias based on personal or professional relationships. Anonymity makes it the ideal tool for asking stakeholders for feedback, providing feedback to others, getting input from a group about the merits of a project or initiative, or conducting surveys. The result is more insights and more reliable data; valuable information for future design considerations, marketing or replication purposes.
Features & Benefits
The Powernoodle platform incorporates powerful features designed to maximize the value of gathering feedback or conducting reviews:
- Sessions can be run asynchronously (no meetings required) saving time, accommodating busy schedules and increasing your group’s overall productivity.
- Because it’s anonymous, Powernoodle provides a safe environment for voices of dissent to collaborate. This helps build buy-in as well as encouraging transparency.
- Powernoodle’s accessibility and ease of use increases the potential pool of reviewers. People from many different stakeholder groups (including external) can be involved.
- Comments encourage people to provide different perspectives.
- Employing a standard approach for debriefing events, projects or programs increases quality of results while reducing effort.
- Provides you with a way to prioritize the feedback and allows you to use this information to run a problem solving session.
- Quickly replicate and distribute feedback and review templates within the organization (or externally). This promotes quality, consistency, speed, reach and cost-effective deployment.
Requirements gathering, focus groups, debriefing sessions, product reviews, lessons learned, feedback forms, book reviews, success stories, project review, program review, policy development, product requirements, employee feedback, strategy review, feedback loops, training reviews, coaching feedback, website reviews, recommendations, contract reviews.