Quick Start Decision Model
This Quick Start Decision Model guides you through basic ideation, evaluation, and actioning for your decision activities. It is pre-populated with four topics containing generic instructions and activity settings that can easily be customized to suit your specific decision-making needs.
Our Quick Start Decision Model includes 7 steps:
- Action Plan
This model can be used by all Powernoodle organizers/facilitators.
This Quick Start model makes it easier for you to set up your decision activities. By including pre-populated instructions and activity settings, it allows for a faster start on creating your decision spaces and provides an easy-to-follow process for your participants.
1) NOODLE: Identify your ideas. Users can comment on their own and each others’ ideas to discuss and elaborate.
2) TAG each idea by category.
3) COMBINE duplicate and similar ideas.
4) VOTE for the top ideas or validate those you’d like to include moving forward.
5) RATE using a single- or multi-criteria scale. Display the results to participants with a distribution graph or a heat map.
6) PRIORITIZE the ideas by allocating a defined amount of finite resources to each.
7) ACTION PLAN: Develop a specific action plan to identify next steps or to address the ideas.
Reduced amount of time spent setting up your Decision Spaces
Faster start to facilitation with your stakeholders
An easily customizable space to suit your specific needs
Access to standardized, easy-to-understand participant activity instructions