Powernoodle users have unlimited access to a large and growing library of templates.
Like the platform itself, these models are evidence-based, allowing decision facilitators to quickly and easily create an effective decision process – no wheel reinvention required!
Faster Speed to ROI
• Quick Start: Kick off your Risk Management initiatives immediately with the click of a button!
• Reduce cycle times & move through your processes faster
• Do more in less time!
Proven Best Practices
• Designed using best practices from thought leaders in both academia and industry
• Continually expanding our library based on client feedback and evolving risk environments
Consistency & Scalability
• Make your own templates to accommodate your unique business needs
• Easily deploy and leverage across geographies, divisions, and business units
• Easy to update & maintain with 'one version of the truth'
Work and decision processes that cross organizational boundaries are the future of work. Headquartered in Ontario, Canada, Powernoodle enables collaborative, impactful and inclusive decision-making by providing rapid visibility around key decision factors…
Powernoodle Inc. announced that Ginny Dybenko has been appointed to the company’s board of directors, December 2018. Ms. Dybenko serves on the CPA (Chartered Professional Accountants of Ontario) board and …
A Letter to my Favorite Business Analyst: I was reading about agile organizations in a Forbes article this week and I’m not sure we meet the definition of being “capable of delivering instant, intimate, frictionless value on a large scale”. It got me thinking about how important …
Trust is a critical factor in organizational performance. Consider the Facebook example. When the Cambridge Analytica scandal first broke (directly breaching the trust of over 50 million users), Facebook’s stock plunged 18%, costing them $80 billion in market value. Over the …
If it seems like the number of risks facing corporations is increasing every year, it’s because they are. As our world becomes increasingly complex, fast-paced, interconnected, and uncertain, the number of risks continue to grow, and in many cases, the magnitude of potential loss ...